At Aaron Limousine Service, we value you as a customer. We share your concerns about privacy. We are providing this notice to explain how we treat personal information (“customer information”) that is not public. This is information we obtain from you or other sources when we provide you with products and services.
We want you to know that we respect your privacy; and we protect your information.
We do not sell customer information.
- We do not share your information with persons, companies, or organizations outside of Allstate that would use that information to contact you about their products and services.
- We expect persons or organizations that provide services on our behalf to keep your information confidential. We also expect those persons or organizations to use your information only to provide the services we have asked them to perform.
- We convey to our employees about the need to protect your information. We have established safeguards (these are physical, electronic and procedural) to protect this information.
Attention Internet users
This notice provides information about your use of our Web site. This includes:
- Logging on and our use of online data collecting devices known as “cookies;”
- Our collection of data such as IP address (the number assigned to your computer when you use the Internet). This also includes browser and platform types, domain names, access times, referral data, and your activity while using our site;
- Who should use our web site;
- The security of data transmitted over the Internet; and
- Links and co-branded sites.
We hope you have found this Important Notice helpful. If you are not comfortable with any of the terms or policies described in this Privacy Statement, we ask that you discontinue use of our site. Please be aware that we may periodically update or revise this Privacy Statement.